What is RSS Full Form
RSS: Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh
What is RSS Full Form In Hindi
RSS Full Form: RSS का पूर्ण रूप “राष्ट्रीय स्वयंसेवक संघ” है, यह भारत में एक राष्ट्रीय स्वयंसेवक संगठन है, RSS एक हिंदू राष्ट्रवादी, दांया विंग, दुनिया का सबसे बड़ा स्वयंसेवी गैर-सरकारी संगठन है।
History of RSS
RSS was founded in 1925 by Keshav Baliram Hedgewar, a doctor in the city of Nagpur, British India. After the formation of the RSS, RSS portrays itself as a social movement, Keshav Baliram Hedgewar kept the RSS from having any direct affiliation with the political organizations then fighting British rule. RSS rejected Gandhi’s willingness to co-operate with the Muslims. In 1940 M. S. Golwalkar became the leader of RSS who continued strengthened the isolation from the independence movement.
Read also Pubg Full Form
Controversies OF RSS
RSS criticized as an extremist organization and paramilitary group. It has also been criticized when its member participated in anti-Muslim violence. It was banned during the British rule and three times after independence.
- RSS was banned the first time in 1948 when a former RSS member Nathu Ram Godse killed Mahatma Gandhi
- The second time during the emergency (1975-77)
- Third time after the demolition of Babri Masjid in 1992.
Ideology of RSS
RSS states that the ideology of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh is based on the principle of selfless service to India,
The ideology of RSS states that the ideology of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh is based on the principle of selfless service to India, RSS promotes the ideals of upholding Indian culture and the values of civil society and spreads the ideology of Hindutva, to “strengthen” the Hindu community.
How TO Join RSS
How to Join RSS: To Join RSS is very easy, There are two possible ways to join RSS:
- Attending Nearby Camps Daily: Yes. You can visit your nearby Shakha (camps) of RSS in the morning and take part in Yoga, Prayers, and other cultural activities. After that, you will be a regular member of RSS.
- Registering Online: If you don’t know about your nearby camps, you can register yourself on the official website of RSS www.rss.org It is completely free. After your registration, RSS officials will contact you.
What are The Benefits of RSS
Benefits of RSS: There are many benefits of rss as below
- RSS fills you with patriotism
- RSS teach you about the great culture of India.
- RSS is for the upliftment of India
- RSS makes you a healthy and fit human as they perform exercises and yoga daily in the morning and evening.
- RSS fills you with patriotism
RSS Full Form – FQA
Who is The Founder of RSS?
RSS was founded in 1925 by Keshav Baliram Hedgewar
What is the Aim of RSS?
RSS promotes the ideals of upholding Indian culture and the values of civil society and spreads the ideology of Hindutva, to “strengthen” the Hindu community.
How many countries RSS working?
Founded in the 1940s in Kenya, it is currently active and receiving funds from 39 countries and boasts 570 branches.
Is Narendra Modi a member of RSS?
Modi is a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS).
So guys I hope you know RSS full form, History of RSS, Ideology of RSS, benefits of RSS, How TO Join RSS. if you have any douth about RSS then comment below I will reply to your comments thanks.